Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Life=Lust


I've spent all of my twenty-five years lusting over something or another. As a kid, it was toys and cartoons. As a teenager, clothes, shoes, makeup, friends and boys. As an adult...well, the list hasn't changed much from my teenage years! I turned twenty-five last month and my quarter-life crisis came-a-knockin'. Getting laid off, realizing that I had to do something about the thirty+ pounds I gained but most of all, getting over a broken engagement.
So, why is this blog called 'Lust Notes'? As a newly single gal, I'll have to resist temptation of many sorts and I hope to ward off all my 'cravings' with the help of this blog. Here's what I anticipate my 'lustings' to be;


- One-night stands

- ex-boyfriends

-a rebound relationship

- the temptation to go back to an abusive fiance

- skipping the gym

- eating everything in sight

- $1700 Balenciaga bag

- overpriced Chloe boots

- etc, etc, etc

Or maybe the trick is to give into it all! I'll find out as I go through life, livin' and lustin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment